NFP Tax & Accounting Lightning Rounds – 990s, ERC, QBO for NFPs
Indiana NFP Workshop: Tax & Accounting Lightning Rounds
Wednesday, August 4th, 2021
1:00 - 1:50 PM EDT
ABC? DEFG? I just don’t have time to keep up with all of this financial alphabet soup! Sound familiar? Need help sorting it out? Well, you’re in luck. We-re offering 15-minute workshop sessions designed to maximize your learning and minimize your time commitment.
- It’s just a 990 — how hard could it be? Turns out there’s a bit of strategy involved!
- Wait, did you say we could be eligible for the Employee Retention Credit in 2021 even if we weren’t for 2020? Take the ERC Quick Test and come prepared to discuss how to determine eligibility and calculate the amount.
- We’re growing fast, and I need help! What is QuickBooks Online (QBO), and how can I use it to help my organization grow smart?
Join NFP Tax Team Leader Paula Hume, CPA, COVID-19 Team Leader Cheryl Ganim, CPA, and QuickBooks Pro Kathleen Haney, MBA as they break down some of the most common accounting and tax issues NFPs face in just 15 minutes each!
Indiana Not-for-Profit Workshops
This event is part of the Indiana Not-for-Profit Workshop series. Check out more topics and sessions below!
- Cybersecurity: How NFPs Protect Themselves and their Donors | Watch the recording
- The New Lease Standard: Why NFPs Need to Start Planning Now | Watch the recording
- NFP Tax & Accounting Lightning Rounds – 990s, ERC, QBO for NFPs | Watch the recording
- Virtual Auditing 101: How NFPs Avoid Common Issues – August 11, 2021 | Register here
We know today’s not-for-profit professionals are juggling more priorities than ever, and time is at a premium. That’s why we’re hosting this series of quick, to-the-point workshops designed to answer key questions NFP leaders face across a broad range of topics.
Join us for one or join us for all, and bring your board, your leadership team, and your best questions. Our Not-for-Profit team and advisors will hit the highlights, answer questions, and give you the tools you need for a better, brighter future.