Assuring the Quality of Your Information
When you have to provide an assurance report to a stakeholder, you surely ask yourself what this means to you. How much time will this require? Will this distract your team from other priorities? Business leaders often view these requests as a pain because they take extra effort. While it is an added responsibility, it’s important to remember that the people requesting assurance are vested in your company and want to make sure they are making decisions based on accurate information.
- Hallmarks of our Assurance Practice include:
- Exceptionally high quality as evidenced by:
- Top Peer Review ratings
- Clean inspection by the PCAOB
- Relationships with standards setting bodies
- Leadership of the AICPA’s Center for Plain English Accounting
- Membership in AICPA’s Governmental Audit Quality Center and Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
- Local decision-making
- Dedicated IT audit specialists
- Rigorous internal training:
- Technical Development Program
- ProPel Leadership Development Program
Whether you need an audit of your financials or assurance on other company data, we are the credible, objective third-party you need. Why? Because we don’t just ensure that you have the right data today; we help you use it to plan for the future. We also strive to be as efficient as possible to reduce the stress on you and your team. To us, assurance services aren’t necessary evils, and we’ll help you see that, too. We’ll show you how to see beyond the numbers and use this information to strengthen your company.
We offer a variety of assurance services including:
- Audit, review and compilation
- Internal controls
- IT Controls
- Operational review
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Service Organization Controls (SOC)
No matter what level of assurance you need, contact us to see how we can help you turn quality information into business insights.