Keeping Healthcare Providers Profitable
The cost of healthcare continues to rise. From costs for medical technology to adoption of medical records to lower government reimbursements, healthcare practices need to focus on efficiency unlike ever before. Add to that increases in malpractice insurance and more competition from new providers of care, and practitioners need to stay abreast of all the changes that can impact the success of their practices.
We stay on top of the challenges faced by healthcare professionals so we are able to provide significantly better advice. With insights built not only on numbers, but on experience, our healthcare team strives to impact the profitability of an overall practice.
We help primary and specialty care physicians with:
- Tax compliance
- State and local tax including sales and use tax
- Tax planning
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Physician compensation models
- Practice management reviews
- Practice valuation
- Practice start-ups
- Practice mergers & acquisitions
- Profit improvement
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Asset protection and wealth planning
- Southwestern Ohio Chapter of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (SWOHFMA)
- Allinial Global Healthcare Community of Practice
Contact us to see how our specialized experience in the healthcare industry can help you run a more successful practice.
What Our Clients Say
I like their expertise regarding physician practices. They were extremely helpful in finding us a CFO, and candidates as well, and helped with an interim plan, too. Great resources.