Keeping Healthcare Providers Profitable
The cost of healthcare continues to rise – medical technology, new systems and software, lower government reimbursements, rising malpractice insurance costs – they’re all pressure points on your practice. And the competition is always on the move. To stay profitable, you’ve got to make the most of every opportunity, and focus on efficiency like never before.
The Barnes Dennig team stays on top of the challenges healthcare professionals face, so we’re able to provide significantly better advice – innovative insights and game-changing strategies that put you ahead of the game. Our insights go beyond the numbers, leveraging in-depth healthcare industry experience to make a positive impact on your profitability.
We help primary and specialty care physicians with:
- Tax compliance
- State and local tax including sales and use tax
- Tax planning
- Audits, reviews, and compilations
- Business planning
- Business valuations
- Cash flow projections
- Cost management studies
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Operations review
- Physician compensation models
- Practice management reviews
- Practice valuation
- Practice start-ups
- Practice mergers & acquisitions
- Profit improvement
- Succession and ownership planning
- Venture feasibility
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Asset protection and wealth planning
- Admitting new shareholders/partners
- Southwestern Ohio Chapter of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (SWOHFMA)
- Allinial Global Healthcare Community of Practice
Contact us to see how our specialized experience in the healthcare industry can help you run a more successful practice.
What Our Clients Say
I like their expertise regarding physician practices. They were extremely helpful in finding us a CFO, and candidates as well, and helped with an interim plan, too. Great resources.