We get it. Getting a financial statement audit was never on par with going to Disney World. And the rise of remote work and virtual audits add an extra layer of complexity for your organization. Maybe you’re asking yourself questions like:
- We’ve never done a virtual audit before — how can I ensure my auditor is addressing everything and that my team is prepared?
- Is going virtual going to make it harder or take longer to get my audit report?
- What can we do to minimize disruption to our team so we can focus on our mission?
Join NFP Assurance Senior Manager Kara Wysinski, CPA, and Senior Associate Tricia Hart, CPA, as they unpacks some of the most common issues and answers your questions around virtual auditing. Join us to learn how others have navigated the virtual audit landscape in this engaging roundtable discussion.
Indiana Not-for-Profit Workshops
This event is part of the Indiana Not-for-Profit Workshop series. Check out more topics and sessions below!
- Cybersecurity: How NFPs Protect Themselves and their Donors | Watch the recording
- The New Lease Standard: Why NFPs Need to Start Planning Now | Watch the recording
- NFP Tax & Accounting Lightning Rounds – 990s, ERC, QBO for NFPs | Watch the recording
- Virtual Auditing 101: How NFPs Avoid Common Issues | Watch recording
We know today’s not-for-profit professionals are juggling more priorities than ever, and time is at a premium. That’s why we’re hosting this series of quick, to-the-point workshops designed to answer key questions NFP leaders face across a broad range of topics.
Join us for one or join us for all. Our Not-for-Profit team and advisors hits the highlights, answer questions, and give you the tools you need for a better, brighter future.