Are your shared files secure?
File-sharing technology has changed the way we operate. The days of the email attachment are fading fast and may soon be in the rearview mirror. We add colleagues, clients, and customers to documents directly or we shoot them the link to the file without a second thought.
But, like with many new technologies, there are new risks.
Think about your organization:
- What information is being shared?
- Is confidential information protected?
- Is your portal properly secured?
- Are you sure the files you share can’t be accessed by unauthorized users?
There’s a lot more to consider with file-sharing than you might first think.
We can help ensure your controls are working and your data files are confidential and protected.
Our team of IT professionals can review, analyze and test your policies and procedures related to your document-sharing system. We’ll examine your document sharing security to ensure it’s preventing records from being accessed without permission. We’ll review your policies and procedures related to access, confidentiality, privacy, SOC reporting, and much more.
You’ll receive a report detailing the steps we took and the results of the testing. Along with findings and any recommendations for improvement. And you can trust we got it right. We’ve got the necessary credentials:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
Ensure your system and processes support compliance. Ask us about our file-sharing system analysis.