Driving Development with Real Estate
Real estate is cyclical. Demand can increase one year and drop the next. Economics in a local market impact lease and vacancy rates greatly. Many real estate companies are now offering expanded services to counteract these cycles. On the bright side, corporations are more likely to lease through brokers and agents to free up cash, presenting real estate companies with additional opportunity.
To best assist real estate companies, our real estate team is a cross-functional team of experts consisting of CPAs, an attorney and specialists with significant IRS experience. This team provides infinitely superior advice, pinpointed specifically to the unique needs of the real estate industry.
Commercial and residential real estate companies rely on us for:
- Tax compliance
- State and local tax including sales and use tax
- Tax planning
- Opportunity zone investments
- Maximizing tax deductions for development costs
- Subdividing real estate tax rules
- Tax-free exchanges of real estate
- Cost segregation studies
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Acquisition issues
- Affordable Housing HUD Audits
- Entity selection for real estate holdings
With the complexity of the real estate industry, you can benefit from proven professionals with expertise in local markets. Let us share our infinite wisdom with you. Contact us to see the difference we can make in your business.