Cybersecurity can be a complex and technical issue, especially for Not-for-Profit leaders trying to wear many hats at once. Have you ever found yourself pondering any of the following questions?
- I keep hearing horror stories on the news. What can I do to protect my organization from ransomware?
- Wow! These PCI DSS standards are complex. How do I make sure my organization is compliant when soliciting donations online?
- What about HIPAA considerations and credit card data? Do I need to do anything specific?
- I want to reach a larger audience. What do I need to know about California Consumer Protection Regulation (CCPR) compliance?
Join Barnes Dennig cybersecurity expert and Technology Team Leader Robert Ramsay, CPA, CISA, CITP, HITRUST CCSFP, as he unpacks some of the most pressing technology issues NFPs face, answers your questions, and gives you the chance to share your story – and hear how others are navigating cybersecurity challenges in a landscape that changes every day.
Those attending the live event are eligible for one hour of CPE credit. Have you got that thrice rescheduled vacation and can’t make it? No problem! Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the recording.
Indiana Not-for-Profit Workshops
This event is part of the Indiana Not-for-Profit Workshop series. Check out more topics and sessions below!
- Cybersecurity: How NFPs Protect Themselves and their Donors – July 21, 2021 | Register here
- The New Lease Standard: Why NFPs Need to Start Planning Now – July 28, 2021 | Register here
- NFP Tax & Accounting Lightning Rounds – 990s, ERC, QBO for NFPs – August 4, 2021 | Register here
- Virtual Auditing 101: How NFPs Avoid Common Issues – August 11, 2021 | Register here
We know today’s not-for-profit professionals are juggling more priorities than ever, and time is at a premium. That’s why we’re hosting this series of quick, to-the-point workshops designed to answer key questions NFP leaders face across a broad range of topics.
Join us for one or join us for all, and bring your board, your leadership team, and your best questions. Our Not-for-Profit team and advisors will hit the highlights, answer questions, and give you the tools you need for a better, brighter future.