Are You Prepared to Handle Your Organization’s Future?
Are you competitive with other area not-for-profits? Are the compensation and benefits you offer in line? What activities are others using to raise funds? What goals and roles do other organizations task their board with? Our not-for-profit compensation, benefits & benchmarking study helps you “put all of the pieces together” by diving deeper into these trends and much more.
Our 2023 study of 99 regional non-profit organizations found:
- Staffing will remain the same or increase for 91% of organizations. Of social or human services organizations, 43% are planning to increase their staff levels.
- The average salary for an executive director/president/CEO was$148,685.
- Fifty-two percent (52%) of organizations offer only a PPO plan, 34% offer only a High Deductible Plan
- A majority of non-profit organizations have a board comprised of more than 11 members, while 25% have fewer than 10.
- Just 47% of respondents provide formal training around threats to information technology.
This 50 plus page report looks at organizations with fewer than 10 employees to those that have more than 200 employees. Respondents work with small budgets under $2.5 million and budgets over $10 million.