Helping Construction Contractors Strengthen the Bottom Line
Cost overruns. Cyclical work. Uneven cash flow. Contractors face a variety of challenges that make running their company more difficult than businesses in other industries. This is made slightly easier when construction spending is on the rise, but that situation could change at a moment’s notice. In good times and bad, we help contractors build opportunities by strengthening their bottom line and making the most of their resources.
Our team of dedicated construction professionals understands the needs and nuances of the construction industry. By providing them with customized training, they are able to see beyond the numbers and into the core operations of the construction industry. You will not only receive accurate numbers but a thorough explanation of what those numbers mean in the field.
We help general contractors and sub/specialty contractors with:
- Tax compliance
- State and local tax including sales and use tax
- Tax credits and incentives
- Affordable Housing HUD Audits
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Compensation and benefit strategies
- Cash flow optimization
- Succession/transition planning and exit strategies
- Construction Industry Technician (CIT)
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (CCIFP)
- Allied Construction Industries (ACI)
- The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Ohio Valley Chapter (ABC)
- Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC)
- Indiana Subcontractors Association (ISA)
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
- Building Industry Association Northern Kentucky (BIANKY)
- Allinial Global Construction Community of Practice
Let us show you the benefits of going beyond the numbers. Contact us to discuss the issues you are facing and how we can help. Be sure to check out our construction compensation, benefits and benchmarking study to gauge how you “Measure Up Against the Competition.”
What Our Clients Say
The knowledgeable and customer-driven staff at Barnes Dennig go the extra mile to take care of any questions or issues that may arise. They are top notch!
With Barnes Dennig, we don’t have to worry that they understand our business. That hasn’t been an issue at all-and it saves a lot of time.
Barnes Dennig asks the good, solid practice-related questions that the other firms just don’t have a clue about.