Maybe you’re ready to implement the new lease accounting standard today. Maybe it’s still at the bottom of your never-ending to-do list. No matter where you fall on the spectrum, this quick overview will help ensure you’ve got the bases covered:
- What do the updates to the lease accounting standard mean for my organization? When do they go into effect?
- What changes should I need to make today to make sure I’m in compliance?
- How can I build and manage a process to keep my team and me on track?
Join Indianapolis Assurance Senior Manager Brad Sack, CPA, as he breaks down some of the most common issues and answers your questions surrounding the new lease accounting standard. And, in this roundtable format, you’ll also get a chance to hear how others have prepared for the change and share your own story.
Those attending the live event are eligible for one hour of CPE credit. Have you got that thrice rescheduled vacation and can’t make it? No problem! Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the recording.
Indiana Not-for-Profit Workshops
This event is part of the Indiana Not-for-Profit Workshop series. Check out more topics and sessions below!
- Cybersecurity: How NFPs Protect Themselves and their Donors – July 21, 2021 | Register here
- The New Lease Standard: Why NFPs Need to Start Planning Now – July 28, 2021 | Register here
- NFP Tax & Accounting Lightning Rounds – 990s, ERC, QBO for NFPs – August 4, 2021 | Register here
- Virtual Auditing 101: How NFPs Avoid Common Issues – August 11, 2021 | Register here
We know today’s not-for-profit professionals are juggling more priorities than ever, and time is at a premium. That’s why we’re hosting this series of quick, to-the-point workshops designed to answer key questions NFP leaders face across a broad range of topics.
Join us for one or join us for all, and bring your board, your leadership team, and your best questions. Our Not-for-Profit team and advisors will hit the highlights, answer questions, and give you the tools you need for a better, brighter future.