Driven to Win
The automobile dealership business is a race to the finish line, every day. We understand the unique challenges you face– after all, we’ve been working with dealerships for over 35 years. Plus, our practice leader has over a decade of actual dealership experience in both daily operations and management. His in-depth knowledge and insight mean our team understands how dealerships truly work – so they can provide innovative insights in accounting, tax, and business consulting services that power your business results.
How we help
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a large dealer or a small one, single or multi-franchise – we can help with:
- Audits, reviews, and compilations
- Tax planning
- LIFO calculations and inventory review
- Wealth management and estate planning
- Tax-qualified retirement planning
- Dealership compliance program monitoring
- Cash flow of customer and factory receivable consulting
- Internal control systems consulting
- Streamlining documentation flow
- Accounting policies and procedures manual preparation
- New and used parts inventory controls
- Factory audit assistance
- Accounting personnel hiring and training assistance
- Business valuation
We’re a member of the Dealer CPA Network, a nationwide association of CPA firms providing specialized accounting, tax, and consulting services to automobile dealers, and our practice leader serves on the organization’s executive committee. We’re also members of the Dayton Area Automobile Dealers Association (DAADA).
Start your engines
Get started on a new path to success – contact us today.
What Our Clients Say
The knowledgeable and customer-driven staff at Barnes Dennig go the extra mile to take care of any questions or issues that may arise. They are top notch!
Our company has had a long and productive relationship with Barnes Dennig Accounting and Tax professionals and have always been given excellent service and great advice.