Client Bill of Rights
As a client of our firm, we promise you the following:
- Your client service team will take a proactive approach to help you look for ways to save money. We will monitor industry and regulatory trends, and help you plan accordingly.
- To the extent it is feasible, we will maintain a core group of professionals to serve your account—ensuring continuity of service and a thorough, ongoing understanding of your needs.
- We will diligently guard the confidentiality of the information with which we are entrusted. We will abide by the highest standards of integrity and objectivity in adhering to the laws that govern our profession.
- The goal of our firm is to provide ideas and insights to you. These ideas and insights may minimize tax burdens and improve business processes, leading to a better future.
- Barnes Dennig will be a dedicated resource to assist in capitalizing on opportunities created through technology.
- We will proactively seek feedback to determine your satisfaction level and strive to exceed expectations. You are encouraged to provide feedback at any time, to any member of the firm.
- Every phone call will be returned expeditiously.
- If your designated contact is not available, you will always have access to a backup resource. Your primary contact is responsible for making sure your needs are met at all times.
- Barnes Dennig professionals will continuously improve through advanced training within their respective fields, thereby providing greater value to you.