We know today’s not-for-profit professionals are juggling more priorities than ever, and time is at a premium. If you’re like many of our Not-for-Profit clients, you’re probably asking yourself some of the questions below, and more.
- I keep hearing ransomware horror stories on the news. How do I protect my organization from cyberattacks and hackers?
- Wow, my organization is really growing. How can we keep our mission at the forefront while making sure we’ve got our financial ducks in a row?
- In-person events are back, but virtual audits are here to stay. How can I prepare my staff and board to work with virtual and in-person third parties in the new hybrid reality?
Sound familiar? That’s why we’re hosting this series of quick, to-the-point workshops designed to answer key questions NFP leaders face across a broad range of topics.
We get it. Credit card security, HIPAA concerns, lease accounting and virtual financial statement audits is too much to keep track of while you’ve got a mission to fulfill. And the dawn of remote work, virtual events, and an emerging hybrid future add an extra layer of complexity for your organization. Maybe you’ve got the staff to handle one or all of the shifts we’re seeing across the non-profit space, or maybe you’ve got some stories to share about your experience thus far, our experts are eager to share their knowledge and gain a broader perspective about what’s going on amongst the community.
Join us for one or join us for all, and bring your board, your leadership team, and your best questions. Our Not-for-Profit team and advisors will hit the highlights, answer questions, and give you the tools you need for a better, brighter future. Check out more on the topics and sessions below!
- Cybersecurity: How NFPs Protect Themselves and their Donors – July 21, 2021 | Register here
- The New Lease Standard: Why NFPs Need to Start Planning Now – July 28, 2021 | Register here
- NFP Tax & Accounting Lightning Rounds – 990s, ERC, QBO for NFPs – August 4, 2021 | Register here
- Virtual Auditing 101: How NFPs Avoid Common Issues – August 11, 2021 | Register here
We hope to see you there!
Barnes Dennig is an Indianapolis CPA and tax firm with in-depth experience helping you handle your day-to-day realities. Our cross-functional team can mitigate the effects of:
- Changing requirements for receiving and accounting for government funding and grants from foundations, which increase administrative costs and lower your reserves
- Loss of funding from major donors, which can be hard to recoup
- Fluctuating membership, which affects your cash flow and donor interest
2021 ERTC Allows Up to $14K Per Employee
The 2021 Employee Retention Tax Credit provides employers with up to $14,000 per employee – a potentially tremendous benefit to help your organization recover from the pandemic’s impact.
To help you determine eligibility and potential benefit, we’ve created a new ERTC Quick Test – and it takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
Get your Financial Ducks in a Row
Ducks in a Row is a client accounting services firm (also called client advisory services) that provides business owners and entrepreneurs everything you need to feather your nest – from bookkeeping services and QuickBooks consulting and business process outsourcing to education, training, and support, as well as virtual controllership and virtual CFO services.
Questions? Let us know!