Financial Management 101 for NFP Leaders Who Do It All
We know that many not-for-profit leaders wear multiple hats. You’ve got the strategy, the mission and the vision set. But to grow the organization, you need to know the ins-and-outs of running a business too. That’s why Barnes Dennig and Impact 100 hosted this 1-hour session on tax, accounting, and financial hot topics that our not-for-profit clients want to know more about.
Watch On-Demand as our not-for-profit pros cover:
- Financial Reporting and QuickBooks Online for Not-for-Profits
- 990 and Tax Reporting Tips
- Other Important Financial Reports – Audit/Review/Compilation
- Impact 100 Financial Ratios for Not-for-Profits
- Lively Q&A with Presenters
Your Cause, Our Commitment
As a non-profit, you can’t separate your passion for your cause from the constant need for money to fund it. And raising money is just the beginning.
You have to manage your cash flow. You have to report on your financial strength to meet increasing demands for transparency. All while navigating changing technology and accounting standards.
The good news is, you don’t have to do it alone.
We know the uncertainties non-profits face.
Barnes Dennig is an Indianapolis CPA and tax firm with in-depth experience helping you handle your day-to-day realities. Our cross-functional team can mitigate the effects of:
- Changing requirements for receiving and accounting for government funding and grants from foundations, which increase administrative costs and lower your reserves
- Loss of funding from major donors, which can be hard to recoup
- Fluctuating membership, which affects your cash flow and donor interest
We have the vision to empower yours.
Unlike many CPA firms, we see beyond the numbers to the trends and opportunities they reveal. And we’ll pull back the curtain so you see what we see. Together, we can build strategies that advance your mission. We’re doing it now for more than 300 non-profits of different types across Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky:
- Cultural Arts
- Government & Public Sector
- Membership Organizations
- Mental Health Agencies
- Religious Organizations
- Social Service Organizations
We know what it means to serve.
Our understanding of your industry isn’t just academic. In their spare time, Barnes Dennig professionals volunteer or serve on the boards of more than 150 not-for-profit organizations. Like you, they have a vision of a better world, and they’re committed to working for it.
What Our Clients Say
How well equipped are you to lead your organization into the future?
Request a copy of our free non-profit compensation, benefits and benchmarking study.
Ready to start a conversation? Contact us today.