Offering Benefits Employees Value
While compensation is an important component to consider when searching for a firm where you can build your career, you want to find a firm that presents you with everything you need to succeed. From a very competitive salary to a generous overall benefits package to a culture where you career goals matter, Barnes Dennig offers a wide range of benefits including:
- Flexible workplace. Recipient of the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility.
- Dress For Your Day. Allows for employees to balance professionalism and comfort dependent upon their daily schedule.
- Women’s growth & development initiative. Focus on attracting, retaining, developing and advancing women.
- Emerging professionals group. Providing networking, training, and opportunities as you discover new ways to engage others in giving back to the community.
- After busy season party. A celebration to recognize the efforts of everyone at the end of busy season.
- Chili Cook-off. Employees show their cooking skills during this friendly competition during the fall.
- Community outreach day. Every October employees serve local non-profit organizations in projects that further their mission.
- Holiday party. Annual end-of-the-year celebration for employees and their significant others.
- Annual giving tree. Opportunity to assist those in need during the holiday season.
- Professional certification study materials and exam fees. Discounts and reimbursement offered for study materials and fees.
- Professional certification bonus. A bonus given to employees who pass their professional certification.
- Continuing education. Both internal and external CPE training is provided.
- Mentoring program. All staff members select a senior mentor to meet with regularly to discuss career opportunities and personal goals.
- Professional association dues. The cost of membership in professional organizations is paid for by the firm.
- Tuition reimbursement. For staff wishing to further their education, a tuition reimbursement program is available.
- Paid Time Off (PTO). An allotment of hours earned annually, based on position, to be used for time away from daily work responsibilities during normal working hours.
- Holidays. Nine holidays observed annually.
- Paid Parental Leave. Leave designed to enable employees time away as the result of a birth, adoption or foster placement.
- Flextime schedules. Staff members are encouraged to work flexible schedules which meet the needs of both clients and staff.
- Medical, dental & vision. Comprehensive coverage available with multiple plans and options.
- Section 125 plan. Staff portion of medical and dental premiums are withheld on a pre-tax basis; medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts are available.
- Life insurance coverage. Firm provided coverage at 100 percent of annual salary.
- Profit sharing. An annual contribution, based on the firm’s profitability for the year, is made to the 401(k) plan for each participant.