Offering Benefits Employees Value
While salary is an important component to consider when searching for a firm where you can build your career, you want to find a firm that presents you with everything you need to succeed. From a very competitive salary to a generous overall benefits package to a culture where you career goals matter, Barnes Dennig offers a wide-range of benefits including:
- Flexible workplace. Recipient of the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility.
- Women’s growth & development initiative. Focus on attracting, retaining, developing and advancing women.
- Emerging professionals group. Providing networking, training, and opportunities as you discover new ways to engage others in giving back to the community.
- After busy season party. A celebration to recognize the efforts of everyone at the end of busy season.
- Chili Cook-off. During the fall our employees show their cooking skills during this friendly competition.
- Community outreach day. Every October our employees serve local non-profits in projects that further their mission.
- Holiday party. Annual end-of-the-year celebration for employees and their significant others.
- Annual giving tree. Opportunity to assist those in need during the holiday season.
- CPA study materials and exam fees. Discounts and reimbursement offered for study materials and fees.
- CPA exam bonus. A bonus given to employees who pass the exam.
- Continuing education. Both internal and external CPE training is provided.
- Mentoring program. All staff members select a senior mentor on-staff and meet with him or her regularly to discuss career opportunities and personal goals.
- Professional association dues. The firm pays the cost of membership in professional organizations.
- Tuition reimbursement. For staff wishing to further their education, a tuition reimbursement program is available.
- PTO. Vacation and sick days offered annually.
- Holidays. Nine holidays observed annually.
- Flextime schedules. Staff members are encouraged to work flexible schedules that meet the needs of both clients and staff.
- Medical, dental & vision. Comprehensive coverage is available.
- Section 125 plan. Staff portion of medical and dental premiums are withheld on a pre-tax basis; medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts are available.
- Life insurance coverage. Firm provided coverage at 100 percent of annual salary.
- Profit sharing. An annual contribution, based on the firm’s profitability for the year, is made to the 401(k) plan for each participant.