Nail the Strategies that Support Your Success
Whether you’re a general contractor or specialty contractor, you know the hardest thing to build is a firm foundation for your business.
Your days are full of uncertainties, from uneven cash flow to bad weather to the pain of the punch list. But the right CPA firm can help you minimize their impact.
A blueprint for your future
Barnes Dennig’s dedicated construction professionals understand the issues you face. They have the tax and accounting know-how and the construction industry experience to help you make the most of your resources. Use the money you save to beef up your workforce, upgrade process management software—whatever you need.
Just as importantly, our professionals have the vision to see beyond the numbers into the core operations of your industry. They’ll explain the opportunities those numbers represent. They’ll help you build and implement strategies that bring your long-term goals within reach. And, with tax acumen that’s second to none, they’ll work to minimize your tax burden.
Your competitors won’t know what hit them.
What we offer
- Tax planning and compliance
- State and local tax including sales and use tax
- Tax credits and incentives
- Affordable Housing HUD Audits
- Audits, reviews, and compilations
- Compensation and benefit strategies
- Cash flow optimization
- Succession/transition planning and exit strategies
We know construction
- Construction Industry Technician (CIT)
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (CCIFP)
- Allied Construction Industries (ACI)
- The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Ohio Valley Chapter (ABC)
- Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC)
- Indiana Subcontractors Association (ISA)
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
- Building Industry Association Northern Kentucky (BIANKY)
- Allinial Global Construction Community of Practice
Curious about the kinds of insights we offer?
Review our construction compensation and benefits benchmarking study to gauge how you measure up against the competition.
Contact us today. Let’s build your future together.
What Our Clients Say
The knowledgeable and customer-driven staff at Barnes Dennig go the extra mile to take care of any questions or issues that may arise. They are top notch!
With Barnes Dennig, we don’t have to worry that they understand our business. That hasn’t been an issue at all-and it saves a lot of time.
Barnes Dennig asks the good, solid practice-related questions that the other firms just don’t have a clue about.