Nominate Your Service Project for Outreach Day!
Now through August 3rd, nominations will be accepted for service projects to be completed on Friday, October 26th by the Barnes Dennig teams. The selections will be made by the Barnes Dennig Emerging Professionals group, who organize philanthropic endeavors for the firm. They will review each and every nomination and determine how to maximize efforts and make the largest impact in the community – ALL IN ONE DAY!
- Today – Nominate your project
- Friday, August 3rd – Nomination closes
- Early September – Organizations notified
- Friday, October 26th – Projects completed!
- Projects must be completed on Friday, October 26th with a minimum of 15 volunteers
- If you’re submitting an outdoor project, please include a rain contingency plan, if available
- You are welcome to submit up to 3 projects per organization for consideration
- Past recipients are welcome to submit again
Barnes Dennig Non-Profit Team: With the largest team of local professionals dedicated to the non-profit sector, Barnes Dennig provides services to 300+ non-profit clients. The firm supports non-profits year-round through free educational seminars, biennial benchmarking studies and sponsorships but is especially excited to roll up their sleeves and get down to work on Outreach Day, which coincides with the annual corporate United Way Campaign and national Make A Difference Day.