New Wholesale/Distribution Study Builds Competitive Advantage for Participants
What if you could get insights into what other Wholesale/Distribution companies in our region are paying, and what benefits they offer? It’s a definite competitive advantage for hiring and retaining hard-won talent – especially in the current labor market.
In addition to a free, customized version of the report that lets you compare your data directly to other (anonymized) companies in our region, all participants will get a chance to win a $250 donation to the charitable organization of your choice.
This comprehensive study is conducted every other year and provides invaluable benchmarking metrics to companies that operate in the Wholesale/Distribution industry, helping them to build and maintain a competitive edge in a challenging market.
Here’s what the survey covers:
- General information on the makeup of your company
- Key issues facing the Wholesale/Distribution industry
- Financial metrics
- Salaries and benefits of key positions
- Incentive plans
- Benefit packages
Benefits of participating include:
- Only participants receive a complimentary, customized copy of the report with the (anonymous) raw data to benchmark how you can drive greater success in your company.
- Directly compare your data to other similarly-sized participants. The results will help you chart a strategic course for the future, including insights into how your compensation and benefits structure can help you attract and retain employees and how your financial metrics stack up within your industry.
- Get detailed insights into how compensation and benefits have changed because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All participants will be entered for a chance to win a $250 donation to the charitable organization of your choice!
Participants are also invited to attend our hybrid reveal event in October. Registration is opening soon, so watch for the announcement, and be sure to register Customized reports will be distributed after the webinar and will only include findings as overall averages, keeping all participants private and anonymous.
Despite increases in wages, it’s a challenging environment to find and retain top talent. Don’t miss out on your chance to build a strong competitive advantage – take part in the survey and get access to meaningful, measurable results to help you build your competitive edge and your business’s bottom line.
Want to participate?
Contact us, and we’ll send you a secure, private link for participation. Hurry – the deadline is August 12!
If you’re still unsure about participating, request a copy of the 2020 survey. If you miss this opportunity, you won’t have another one until 2024.