Bringing Stability to Mental Health Agencies
Research, technology and changing attitudes about mental health in society have shifted acceptance and demand for mental health resources. Funding for mental health has increased, but it is not clear if it is keeping up to societal needs. Plus, funding sources are changing and receiving funding is extremely complex.
With more than 20 accountants trained to assist mental health agencies, we serve your financial needs so you can focus on serving your clients. We can help you with:
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Uniform Guidance compliance audits
- 990 tax return preparation
- Cost reporting
- Governance checkup
- Performance audits
- Internal control reviews
- IT controls checkup
- Tax exempt financing consulting
- Fraud and forensic accounting
- AICPA Government Audit Quality Center
- Allinial Global Not-for-Profit Community of Practice
We can provide stability in a sea of change. Contact us and ask how we can help you assure that the needs of your federal, state and local funders are met.
Learn how you compare to other local not-for-profits. Get a copy of “All Hands on Deck,” our non-profit compensation, benefits and benchmarking study.