Manufacturing Business Barometer Roundtable
Virtual Manufacturing Event
Thursday, September 16th, 2021
As the global pandemic status evolves, how are things changing in the manufacturing industry? As a follow-up to last fall’s Manufacturing Business Barometer, when we asked how the pandemic was affecting manufacturers and how they were responding, we hosted a roundtable discussion of leading manufacturers in our region.
Panelists explored what’s changing in the world of manufacturing – what’s gotten better, what’s worse, and what’s stayed the same, as well as innovative strategies for adapting to the changing landscape.
A huge thank you to our panelists and moderators:
- Brian Tibbs | Vice President of Finance & Business Intelligence | Monti, Inc.
- Barry Seenberg | CFO | Cold Jet
- Charlie Garrison | Global Controller | Cold Jet
- Gabe Starkey | President | Fox Products
- Chad Martin | Director | Barnes Dennig
- Ellen Juram | Director | Barnes Dennig
Monti, Inc. is a manufacturer of components and assemblies for the electrical industry.