For the 11th time, Barnes Dennig is being honored as a 2021 Top Workplace by the Enquirer – and the distinction is especially meaningful because it is awarded through honest reactions from our employees. The list is based on assessments gathered through a third-party survey administered by employee engagement technology partner Energage, LLC. An anonymous survey is used to uniquely measure 15 drivers of engaged workplace culture that are critical to the success of any organization, including alignment, execution, and connection.
“Being named a Top Workplace is a tremendous honor,” says Jay Rammes, Managing Partner, “because it’s based solely on employee feedback. It tells us that we’re succeeding in building a culture where our people feel valued and can do their best work for our clients. More than that, it’s a testament to every one of our employees, for their contributions to our culture and community. And, knowing we were able to maintain our culture over the past year, when we had to work apart from one another is a testament to how resilient that culture – and our team – really are.”
Being a Top Workplace that is recognized for its engaged and supportive culture helps us attract and retain top talent. That recognition contributes to better insights, smart ideas for maximizing cash flow and minimizing tax burden. Above all of those qualities, exceptional client service that is devoted to making our clients’ lives easier and giving them peace of mind is what truly stands out. We know this method is working based on our Net Promoter Score of 85 – a best in class rating – which puts us in company with organizations such as; Tesla, USAA, Amazon, and Starbucks to name a few, who are known worldwide for their customer experience.
Here is a snapshot of the comments recorded in the survey:
- “I have the opportunity to try new things and bring real value to the firm. I’m able to work from home safely and with great technology. My manager and my colleagues are good communicators and we’re able to collaborate and connect effectively.”
- “I have flexibility in what I work on and have ability to provide input on important decisions. We have a great team of directors, managers and staff who are friendly and professional.”
- “The work is very engaging and I feel like the people who I work with are truly trying to help me grow as a professional.”
- “The company is successful and growing. Employees are told on a regular basis how valued they are (via gifts, companywide meetings, etc.).”
- “I love my position. I love the people I work with. I love being accepted as I am.”
- “I feel like I work for a business and people who care about their employees and the success of the business. I love the flexibility it offers. I always feel like I could go to my supervisor or really anyone in the company for help.”
At Barnes Dennig, we are immensely proud of this great honor, and of the culture we’ve cultivated – but nothing tops the great feedback that we’ve received from our team.
Join the Team
And, we’re always looking for top talent to join our team. If you or someone you know is looking for a great opportunity, send them our way. Here’s what we’re currently looking for.