Your Precision Tool for Lease Accounting Compliance
Variables. Calculations. Reports. Disclosures. Preparing for the new lease accounting standards can be so time-consuming. And with the deadline for implementation approaching, you can’t put it off any longer.
Many accounting departments develop or modify processes to make it easier to collect, analyze, and present the necessary data. They often rely on spreadsheets to do the heavy lifting. While that approach does work, it’s still labor-intensive. What’s more, it can make errors hard to recognize or track down.
Luckily, there’s an easier, faster solution: Barnes Dennig’s LeaseCrunch software.
Simple and scalable
Our cloud-based software quickly and accurately compiles, produces, and delivers the data you need for compliance with the new lease accounting standards. LeaseCrunch is designed to:
- Save time and money in the adoption process
- Meet the needs of companies with any number of leases
- Eliminate common compliance headaches, including:
- Decentralized lease data
- Unidentified embedded leases
- Separated lease and non-lease components
- Incorrect or incomplete assumptions and variables
- Inconsistent record-keeping
- Problems with technology configuration
Why you shouldn’t use spreadsheets for lease accounting
It might seem tempting to use spreadsheets for lease accounting – but there are underlying risks. Barnes Dennig Director Bryan Gayhart and LeaseCrunch Director of Client Success Jess Vento explain why in this short video.
Can’t watch the video? Read the transcript.
Contact us today. Your accounting department will thank you.
What Our Clients Say
Lease Accounting Resources
- View our Accounting & Auditing Standards Seminar On-Demand – Join Barnes Dennig Director Tom Groskopf as he reviews lease implementation, challenges, and other key assurance topics.
- Visit our Assurance Blog for the latest on LeaseCrunch, lease accounting and the latest on implementation
- View our Assurance Services page to learn more about how we can help you to see beyond the numbers and strengthen your company.
- Set Up a Demo of the LeaseCrunch Software – We’ll walk you through the software and you can assess whether it makes sense for your company.