SOC Audit Manager Job Opening – All Locations
Build a Brighter Future – Together, with Barnes Dennig Assurance. As Assurance professionals focused on IT security and consulting, we assist our clients in ensuring their technology systems are secure and reliable by identifying, documenting, and testing controls over their information systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or any combination of academic progress to include computer networking, cybersecurity, data privacy, or compliance and legal issues in technology.
- Relevant work experience such as: 5+ years of related experience, risk management experience preferred
- Professional certification (CISA, CISSP, CPA, etc.) preferred
- Strong skillset as it relates to: Leadership, customer service, verbal and written communication, organization, etc.
- Ability to: interact with all levels inside and outside the organization, take initiative, anticipate problems and formulate resolutions, exercise good judgment/decision making, prioritize and multi-task, work independently, etc.
As one of the leading Certified Public Accounting and business consulting firms in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, serving closely held, growth-driven companies to achieve financial success with innovative ideas, personal attention and global resources, Barnes Dennig offers a strong compensation and benefits program, top technical leadership training, a mentor program, an Emerging Professional’s network, a Women’s Initiative, a focus on diversity, equity and inclusion, along with driving many philanthropic ventures, including an annual community outreach day, etc.
Known for being a unique firm, we have received numerous awards and recognition for our culture, talent, and service, including being named a Top Workplace, a Best Places to Work and a recipient of the Alfred P. Sloan Award for workplace flexibility.