SOC Audit Senior Associate Job Opening – All Locations
As a Senior Associate, you will immediately begin building relationships with clients and work directly with them by performing IT security and compliance in cybersecurity, PCI DSS compliance, HIPAA compliance, and System and Organization Controls (SOC) reporting, along with information systems security risk assessments that include interviews with top management, review and documentation of the control environment and testing of key controls with each assessment designed specifically for the needs of the client’s organization.
Barnes Dennig is dedicated to providing you with infinite opportunities to learn the systems, but also to see how they impact every aspect of the business by seeking to train on evolving technologies and compliance matters, including cybersecurity credentials, PCI certifications, HITRUST, CISSP, and ISACA credentials. As a member of the Barnes Dennig Family, you will do meaningful work — developing and using your technology skills to help not-for-profits fulfill their missions or build success for companies in our other primary areas of practice. Along the way, you’ll notice Barnes Dennig’s signature talent: seeing beyond the numbers. This means thinking strategically, and above all, putting people first.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or any combination of academic progress to include computer networking, cybersecurity, data privacy, or compliance and legal issues in technology.
- Relevant work experience such as: 3+ years of related experience, risk management experience preferred
- Professional certification (CISA, CISSP, CPA, etc.) preferred
- Strong skillset as it relates to: Leadership, customer service, verbal and written communication, organization, etc.
- Ability to: interact with all levels inside and outside the organization, take initiative, anticipate problems and formulate resolutions, exercise good judgment/decision making, prioritize and multi-task, work independently, etc.