Deadline Extended to August 7, 2020
The Wholesale / Distribution Compensation, Benefits, and Benchmarking Study is officially open for participation, with new benefits and incentives for participants. This comprehensive study is conducted every other year and provides invaluable benchmarking metrics to regional companies that operate in the Wholesale/Distribution industry, helping them to build and maintain a competitive edge in a challenging market.
The survey covers the following:
- General information on the makeup of your company
- Key issues facing the Wholesale/Distribution industry
- Financial metrics
- Salaries and benefits of key positions
- Incentive plans
- Benefit packages
- COVID-19 impact and PPP loans/forgiveness considerations
The greater the participation, the more valuable the data to your business, as a larger sample size allows a more in-depth look at trends. In 2018, more than 40 companies shared their insights (your specific information is kept confidential and the final report will present the findings as averages).
Benefits of participating include:
- Only participants receive a complimentary, customized copy of the report with the (anonymous) raw data to benchmark how you can drive greater success in your company.
- Directly compare your data to other local, similarly-sized participants. The results will help you chart a strategic course for the future, including insights into how your compensation and benefits structure can help you attract and retain employees and how your financial metrics stack up within your industry.
- Get detailed insights into how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the industry. You’ll be able to see how many of your industry peers industry secured a PPP loan and how they plan to approach PPP loan forgiveness.
- All participants will be entered for a chance to win an iPad Mini!
Participants are also invited to attend our free reveal of results webinar on September 29th (Registration will be open soon – mark your calendar)! Customized reports will be distributed after the webinar and will only include findings as overall averages, keeping all participants private and anonymous.
If interested in participating, contact Barnes DennigWholesale/Distribution practice leader Steve Bailey via email, or call Principal Chris Perrino at 513-929-6034 to obtain a participation link. The deadline to participate is July 24th, so be sure to contact us before the deadline.
By popular request, we’ve extended the deadline for the wholesale/distribution compensation benchmarking study to August 7. Enter your data now to receive study benefits!
If you miss this opportunity, you won’t have another one until 2022. Don’t miss out on your chance to build a strong competitive advantage – take part in the survey and get access to meaningful, measurable results to help you build your competitive edge and your business’s bottom line.