Nominate A Service Project for Outreach Day!
The 6th annual Community Outreach Day is open for nominations!
On October 21st, Barnes Dennig will again give time, energy and resources to many deserving tri-state agencies to go above and beyond to help them achieve their charitable goals.
Barnes Dennig’s mission of “helping individuals and organizations achieve financial success” is the driving force for the initiative. Beyond the mission is our Barnes Beliefs’ in which we encourage our team to, “Be grateful for the opportunities to use your talents and gifts to make a better way for you clients, colleagues, community, family and self. Each day commit to be better than the day before. Be as enthusiastic about the success of others as your own.” And of course to, “Have fun and enjoy the journey.”
Now through August 12, nominations will be accepted for service projects to be completed on October 21st. The selections will be made the Barnes Dennig Emerging Professionals who organize many philanthropic endeavors. They will review each and every nomination and determine how to maximize efforts and make the largest impact in the community – ALL IN ONE DAY!
We invite interested organizations to click here to nominate your project.
Key Dates to Know:
- Starting today – Nominate your service project
- August 12 – Nomination period closes
- Early September – Organizations notified
- October 21 – Projects completed!
- Projects must be completed on Friday, October 21st with a minimum of 10 volunteers
- If you’re submitting an outdoor project, please include a rain contingency plan, if available
- You are welcome to submit up to 3 projects per organization for consideration
- Past recipients are welcome to submit again
Barnes Dennig Non-Profit Team: With the largest team of local professionals dedicated to the non-profit sector, Barnes Dennig provides services to 140+ non-profit clients. The firm supports non-profits year-round through free educational seminars, biennial benchmarking studies and sponsorships but is especially excited to roll up their sleeves and get down to work on Outreach Day, which coincides with the annual corporate United Way Campaign and national Make A Difference Day.