Please complete the form (at right) for the password to the recording and presentation slides.
Major Provisions of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
What Business Owners Need to Know about H.R. 6201
Presented by Allied Construction Industries and Barnes Dennig
Join Barnes Dennig Tax Director, Scott Cress, and Talent Director, Kevin Dawson, break down the key provisions of and details surrounding H.R. 6201, better known as The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). We’ll cover the key aspects of paid leave, sick leave, tax credits, unemployment benefits and other business concerns. This law goes into effect April 1, 2020.
Barnes Dennig COVID-19 Advisory Team Leaders:
- Scott Cress – email@example.com
- Cheryl Ganim – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andy Bertke – email@example.com
- Matt Rosen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Wesselman – email@example.com