Join us to discover what to expect in 2019 and into the 2020s, and what tactical decisions need to be made now in anticipation of the upcoming changes in the US and global economy.
Alan Beaulieu has a remarkable track record of providing accurate financial forecasts. He is the most popular presenter in the 18-year history of our Annual Manufacturer’s Seminar, and he returned to address the following, and more:
- Tariffs and the new tax law
- What the leading indicators are saying and what you can expect of interest rates
- Housing and construction and material costs
- What your vendors going to be experiencing
- What you can expect for the rest of 2018 and what 2019 and beyond will bring
- Are we still on track for the great depression of 2030?
Alan Beaulieu is one of the most informed economists in the country, providing economic forecasts with 94.7% accuracy so companies can improve their performance and profits. He is a principal at ITR Economics, the Senior Economic Advisor to the National Association of Wholesalers, Chief Economist for numerous international trade associations, and a noted author and speaker. Alan co-wrote 3 books with his brother Brian: “Make Your Move” and “Prosperity in the Age of Decline”. The third book, “But I Want It”, was also co-authored by Dawn Beaulieu. It is a children’s book that brings economic lessons to youngsters. The proceeds from “But I Want It” go entirely to charity.