Request the password to the recording and presentation slides here.
Join us to discover what to expect from the economy in 2020 and beyond, and what tactical decisions need to be made now in anticipation of the upcoming changes in the US and global economy.
Alan Beaulieu has a remarkable track record of providing accurate financial forecasts. He is the most popular presenter in the 19-year history of our Annual Manufacturer’s Seminar, and he returned to address the following, and more:
- Tariffs and the updates to tax law
- What the leading indicators are saying and what you can expect of interest rates
- Housing and construction and material costs
- What your vendors going to be experiencing
- What you can expect for the rest of 2019 and what 2020 and beyond will bring
- Are we still on track for the great depression of 2030?
Alan Beaulieu is one of the most informed economists in the country, providing economic forecasts with 94.7% accuracy so companies can improve their performance and profits. He is a principal at ITR Economics, the Senior Economic Advisor to the National Association of Wholesalers, Chief Economist for numerous international trade associations, and a noted author and speaker. Alan co-wrote 3 books with his brother Brian: “Make Your Move” and “Prosperity in the Age of Decline”. The third book, “But I Want It”, was also co-authored by Dawn Beaulieu. It is a children’s book that brings economic lessons to youngsters. The proceeds from “But I Want It” go entirely to charity.