Where does the COVID-19 economy go from here?
Join us for this exclusive 120-minute virtual event, produced and live-streamed direct from ITR Economics’ recording studio, and discover what to expect from the economy in 2022 and beyond. Renowned economist Dr. Alan Beaulieu will also highlight tactical decisions that need to be made now in anticipation of upcoming changes – both in the US and in the global economy.
ITR Economics Principal and President Dr. Alan Beaulieu is one of the US’s most informed and insightful economists, with a remarkable track record of providing accurate financial forecasts. He’s also an exceptionally gifted speaker and the most popular presenter in our signature Economic Forecast seminar’s 21-year history.
In this event, Alan will cover:
- How will the recovery from the pandemic continue to shape the economy?
- Outlook on labor, manufacturing, inflation, and supply chain
- What the leading indicators are saying and what you can expect of interest rates
- Housing and construction and material costs
- What you can expect for the rest of 2021 and what 2022 and beyond will bring
- Are we still on track for the great depression of 2030?
About Dr. Alan Beaulieu
Dr. Alan Beaulieu is one of the most informed economists in the country, providing economic forecasts with 94.7% accuracy so companies can improve their performance and profits. He is principal and president at ITR Economics, the Senior Economic Advisor to the National Association of Wholesalers, Chief Economist for numerous international trade associations, and a noted author and speaker.
Alan has co-written 3 books with his brother Brian: “Make Your Move” and “Prosperity in the Age of Decline”. The third book, “But I Want It”, was also co-authored by Dawn Beaulieu. “But I Want It” is a children’s book that brings economic lessons to youngsters, and proceeds from “But I Want It” go entirely to charity.
Complete the registration form to save your spot!