Weathering the Storm: Preparing for Economic Uncertainty
Signature Tax Event
Thursday, November 16th, 2023
With economic uncertainty at a post-pandemic high and climbing fast, you’re likely thinking about what you can do to put your business in the best possible position to weather the storm. In our landmark Signature Tax Event, Barnes Dennig’s top tax pros come together to help you do exactly that.
From optimizing real estate depreciation and how to handle the Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC) moratorium to trusts and tax planning, they’ll share their top insights and ideas to help you make the most of every financial opportunity in challenging times.
Our pros cover:
- Accelerating real estate depreciation through cost segregation
- An update on sunsetting tax provisions – and how to prepare
- Trust and estate planning
- Wealth management strategies
- Year-end tax planning strategies
- Charitable gifting strategies
- An ERTC moratorium update and remediation
- Pillar 2 – the Global Minimum Tax