The 10th annual Community Outreach Day is open for nominations!
In a year filled with upheaval and uncertainty, non-profits in our communities need more support than ever before. This year, Barnes Dennig will once again close our doors and dedicate a full day of time, energy, and resources to help agencies in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana go above and beyond in achieving their charitable goals.
As so many things are in 2020, this year’s Outreach Day will be a little different. Selected agencies and projects will need to allow for social distancing and other relevant safety measures, so they can be executed safely.
Nominations Open Through August 7
We’re accepting nominations through August 7, 2020, for service projects to be completed by the Barnes Dennig team on Friday, October 23. The selections will be made by the Barnes Dennig Emerging Professionals group, which organizes philanthropic endeavors for the firm. They will review each and every nomination and determine how to safely maximize efforts and make the largest impact in the community – ALL IN ONE DAY!
We invite interested organizations to nominate your projects here. And if you know of an organization whose mission is particularly relevant in this challenging year, please invite them to apply.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Projects must allow for social distancing and other relevant safety measures
- We recommend a minimum of 15 volunteers, but the safety of your staff and our volunteers is most important
- Projects must be completed on Friday, October 23
- If you’re submitting an outdoor project, please include a rain contingency plan, if available
- You are welcome to submit as many projects as you can come up with for consideration
- Past recipients are welcome to submit again