Nominate Your Non-Profit – Outreach Day 2022
Published on by Ian McManis in Firm News, Not-for-Profit
Barnes Dennig’s Community Outreach Day Is Open for Nominations!
Commitment to community is a core principle of Barnes Dennig, and our annual Outreach Day is one of our signature giving back events. Every year, we close our doors for a full day and send our team out into the community to help amazing non-profits move their mission forward.
After several years filled with upheaval and uncertainty, this day feels more important and more special than ever before. And we want to help you knock your big volunteer project off your wish list – ALL IN ONE DAY!
Deadline: August 5, 2022
Nominations are open through August 5th, 2022, for service projects to be completed by the Barnes Dennig team on Friday, October 28th. The Barnes Dennig Emerging Professionals team, which organizes philanthropic endeavors for the firm, will review all nominations and select the ones that make the largest impact in the community.
Excited? We are, too. So nominate your project now. And if you know of an organization that could benefit from our volunteers, please tell them, too.
Things to keep in mind
- Projects should require a minimum of 15 volunteers (but we can send as many as you can manage)
- Full-day projects are preferred, and all projects must be completed on Friday, October 28th between 9 AM and 4 PM ET
- If you’re submitting an outdoor project, please include a rain contingency plan, if available
- You’re welcome to submit as many projects as you can come up with for consideration
- Past recipients are welcome to apply again!
Know another deserving non-profit we could help? Share this blog post via Facebook or by email.
Key dates for volunteer coordinators
- Today – Nominate your project
- Friday, August 5th – Nominations close
- Mid-September – Selected organizations notified
- Friday, October 28th – Projects completed!