Nominate Your Non-Profit – Outreach Day 2021
Published on by Ian McManis in Not-for-Profit
Barnes Dennig’s Community Outreach Day is open for nominations!
Every year, we close our doors for a full day and send our team out into the community to help amazing non-profits move their mission forward.
After a year filled with upheaval and uncertainty, this day feels more important and more special than ever. And we want to help you knock your big volunteer project off your wish list.
Nominations Open Now Through August 6
Nominations are open through August 6, 2021, for service projects to be completed by the Barnes Dennig team on Friday, October 22. The Barnes Dennig Emerging Professionals team, which organizes philanthropic endeavors for the firm, will review all nominations and select the ones that make the largest impact in the community – ALL IN ONE DAY!
Things to Keep in Mind
- Projects should require a minimum of 15 volunteers (but we can send as many as you can manage)
- All projects must be completed on Friday, October 22 between 9 AM and 4 PM ET
- If you’re submitting an outdoor project, please include a rain contingency plan, if available
- You’re welcome to submit as many projects as you can come up with for consideration
- Past recipients are welcome to submit again!
Key Dates for Volunteer Coordinators
- Today – Nominate your project
- Friday, August 6th – Nomination closes
- Mid-September – Organizations notified
- Friday, October 22nd – Projects completed!