Shift Your Operations into Overdrive
Mapping your strategy. Accelerating to take the lead.
In business, as in auto racing, winning strategies are fueled by data. Targeted, concise data that’s easy to extract and apply.
But that kind of data gets lost in a flood of information from systems and technology, e-commerce expansion, and regulatory requirements. And you can’t afford to take your eyes off the road to find it.
The solution? Intelligent Process Automation.
Say hello to your dynamic data dashboard
Intelligence Process Automation (IPA) technology puts your most critical relevant data at your fingertips. It adapts to your industry and your specific business operations to inform better decisions and more efficient processes. It sharpens your reflexes by freeing you to focus on the task at hand.
But, you may be wondering, what about self-service technology tools? Despite their low-code or no-code programming, they still require considerable staff time and training. But you don’t need advanced IT knowledge to use Intelligent Process Automation.
IPA tools are superior because they:
- Contain advanced data miners that work with your existing data collection, data processes, and calculations
- Quickly create ad hoc analytics from your structured master data sets
- Show you what’s driving your metrics, from a high-level perspective down to granular detail
- Seamlessly evolve to keep pace with your practices, policies, and vendors
How IPA gives you traction
Intelligent Process Automation transforms business processes in so many significant ways. You’ll benefit from:
Automated data aggregation
- Eliminate repetitive manual data-gathering workflows
- Consolidate data from systems, processes, and reports into a single master data set that facilitates business insights
Improved budgeting and forecasting
- Boost modeling capabilities for added flexibility
- Increase reporting frequency for better-informed decisions
- Remove human error from mundane processes
- Document workflows to minimize the risk of knowledge loss with employee turnover
You’re free to focus on the higher-level tasks that only you can perform, such as:
- Analyzing data
- Developing insights
- Solving the business problems that keep you up at night
- Creating new growth opportunities to fuel ongoing success
How Barnes Dennig helps you win
Barnes Dennig’s IPA consulting services are opening new lanes of possibility for our clients.
With their technical know-how and deep understanding of your business, they’ll bring IPA tools to life for you by:
- Helping you pinpoint where automation would have the greatest impact
- Setting up your system
- Working with you to fine-tune and troubleshoot as needed
We use the powerful Alteryx Analytics Process Automation (APA) platform for its analytics, machine learning, and data science processes. We build self-managed, automated systems that adapt and scale seamlessly at the pace of business and legislation.
It’s Excel on steroids, as our practice leader says. And it will help you leave your competition in the dust.
At Barnes Dennig, we’ve earned a reputation for CPA excellence paired with deep industry insights. Just as importantly, we see beyond the numbers to what drives you. And that drives us to keep you ahead of the pack.