Join us on August 27th for a panel discussion moderated by Dino Lucarelli that illustrates the big picture of business ownership (buy/sell). Our panelists will put the pieces of the puzzle together that show why it’s important to know the value of your business and what you can do to increase its value.
There are key questions business owners should be asking themselves:
- For buyers, what questions should I be asking and how do I determine the value?
- And for sellers, what is the value of my business and what can I be doing to increase the value?
Business owners have a number of options and activities that they can pursue today so that when the opportunity to sell arises, they can be in the best position possible. Our panel of experts will share insights and stories about the buy side and sell side of transactions to help you have the right pieces in place for potential mergers or acquisitions in your future.
- Moderator: Dino Lucarelli, CPA, Director
- Cheryl Strom, Regional Director, Origination
- William Watkins, Managing Director
- Scott Cress, CPA, CVA, CM&AA, Director
- Geoff Kuzio, CEO
Universal Transportation Systems
- Matthew Miller, Esq.