Tax Reform and Trade Wars: How to Survive – and Even Flourish
Join Barnes Dennig Directors, Linda Weigand and Ellen Juram, and Frost Brown Todd Member, Joe Dehner, as they discuss the recent political environment around international trade, international tax implications and how your business can thrive in the complex, global business environment. Barnes Dennig and Frost Brown Todd will leverage international experience and expertise to answer all of your questions. Presentation topics will include:
- How to navigate transition tax landmines
- GILTI or Not? (Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income)
- Fueling up for Foreign Tax Credit (FTC) changes
- Structure considerations to fortify your holdings
- Trade war impact on buyers, sellers and supply chains
- Foreign trade zones – a brief note
- How to plan amidst the fog of a trade war
- Submit your questions in the comment box below!
Gather your senior management team, and join us, as we lead an interactive discussion about what you need to know regarding trade wars and tax reform.
This event is presented free of charge by Barnes Dennig, and guests will be awarded 2.0 hours of CPE. If you have not directly received an invitation, please contact Barnes Dennig to see if you are eligible to attend.