Our interactive panel on cyber security featured several experts leading a discussion on:
- Trends in cybercrime and what to do about them
- Where to look for risks
- Email vulnerabilities and how they can impact online banking
- Best practices for online treasury management
Attendees walked away with useful knowledge to protect your company while doing business online. We assembled an outstanding panel to address your questions and lead the discussion on cyber security issues facing organizations like yours today.
Speakers and Panelists Included:
- Kevin Rojek, Supervisory Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Scott Norton, Treasury Management Business Development Officer, Stock Yards Bank
- Jonathan Adams, President and Co-Founder, SALIX Data
- Robert Ramsay, Director, Barnes Dennig
Due to the nature of the information covered during this event, a recording has not been made publicly available. If you are interested in this topic, and wish to speak with our IT Controls and Cybersecurity specialist, please contact us here.
Please note: these events are only for individually and specifically invited guests of Barnes Dennig. If you have not directly received an invitation, please do not register. Please contact Barnes Dennig to see if you are eligible to attend. Thank you for your understanding.
Presented by Barnes Dennig and Stock Yards Bank.