Recorded on Thursday, June 16, 2016
It’s a time of fast-paced changes for non-profits as they face mergers, leadership succession, strategic planning and rebranding. So it’s absolutely vital that leaders learn to embrace change, think quickly and adjust nimbly to continue to serve the community and achieve their mission.
Our 2015 Non-Profit Benchmarking Study revealed:
- 39% said that geographical expansion and 38% said rising operational costs were reasons to consider a merger.
- 56% said that the top obstacle facing non-profits was cutbacks in funding/revenue – it’s critical to remaining independent.
- Only 21% indicated that development of new leadership was NOT a significant issue.
Watch this interactive panel discussion with local non-profit leaders who have navigated through changes in their organizations.
Panel Moderator: Kathy DeLaura, Managing Director of Partners in Change
- Pam Green, President and CEO of Easter Seals TriState
- Arlene Nolan, Executive Director of Shelterhouse (formerly Drop Inn Center)
- Chris Adams, Executive Director of Stepping Stones