What Not-for-Profit Leaders Need to Know About the $2 Trillion Stimulus Package
Request the password to the recording and presentation slides here.
The largest government stimulus package in history, the Coronavirus, Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, has been signed into law. What comes next for not-for-profit leaders and board members as our communities and country move forward from this disruptive and challenging pandemic?
- Review of the tax provisions of the CARES Act that are relevant to tax exempt organizations
- Review of the Paycheck Protection Program, Expanded EIDL & Emergency Grants and Mid-Size Loan Program
- General business planning opportunities for the weeks and months ahead
- Barnes Dennig Tax Credit Chart
- DOL FFCRA FAQ
- DOL FFCRA Employee Paid Leave Rights
- DOL FFCRA Employer Paid Leave Requirements
Barnes Dennig COVID-19 Advisory Team Leaders: