Brian Beaulieu Presents his Economic Forecast for 2021
Manufacturing Annual Webinar
Wednesday, November 4th, 2020
Be sure to check out the ITR Trends Talk to get caught up on all of the questions we couldn’t answer during the session.
In this landmark virtual event held the day after the US presidential election, ITR Economics CEO and Chief Economist Brian Beaulieu covers what to expect from the economy in 2021 and beyond, and what tactical decisions you can make now to position for the COVID-19 pandemic in the US and global economy.
ITR Economics has a remarkable track record of providing accurate financial forecasts. As the most popular series in the more than 20-year history of our signature annual event, Beaulieu covered key topics, including:
- How will the economy react to the 2020 presidential election?
- How will the COVID-19 pandemic continue to reshape the economy as we know it?
- What the leading indicators are saying and what you can expect of interest rates
- Housing and construction and material costs
- What your vendors are going to be experiencing
- What you can expect for the rest of 2020 and what 2021 and beyond will bring
- Are we still on track for the Great Depression of 2030?
Brian Beaulieu has served as CEO and chief economist of ITR Economics™ since 1987, where he researches the use of business cycle analysis and economic forecasting as tools for improving profitability. Brian has shared his highly valued research results via presentations, workshops, and seminars in numerous countries to hundreds of thousands of business owners and executives for the last 38 years.
He is co-author of Prosperity in the Age of Decline, a powerful look at how to make the most of the US and global trends over the next 20 years, as well as Make Your Move, a practical and insightful guide to increasing profits through inevitable business cycle changes. Brian also coauthored But I Want It!, ITR Economics’ first children’s book.