Join us the day after the the presidential election to discover what to expect from the economy in 2021 and beyond, and what tactical decisions need to be made now in anticipation of the upcoming changes in the US and global economy.
Alan Beaulieu has a remarkable track record of providing accurate financial forecasts. He is the most popular presenter in the 20-year history of our Annual Manufacturer’s Seminar, and he returned to address the following, and more:
- How will the economy react to the 2020 presidential election?
- What the leading indicators are saying and what you can expect of interest rates
- Housing and construction and material costs
- What your vendors going to be experiencing
- What you can expect for the rest of 2020 and what 2021 and beyond will bring
- Are we still on track for the great depression of 2030?
Alan Beaulieu is one of the most informed economists in the country, providing economic forecasts with 94.7% accuracy so companies can improve their performance and profits. He is a principal at ITR Economics, the Senior Economic Advisor to the National Association of Wholesalers, Chief Economist for numerous international trade associations, and a noted author and speaker. Alan co-wrote 3 books with his brother Brian: “Make Your Move” and “Prosperity in the Age of Decline”. The third book, “But I Want It”, was also co-authored by Dawn Beaulieu. It is a children’s book that brings economic lessons to youngsters. The proceeds from “But I Want It” go entirely to charity.
This event is presented free of charge by Barnes Dennig and Huntington Bank. If you have not received an invitation to attend this event, please contact us to see if you are eligible to attend before registering.