Do You Qualify for the Employee Retention Credit?
Take the Quick Test and Find Out
The expanded Employee Retention Credit (ERC) provides welcome relief for businesses and organizations hardest-hit by the global pandemic. Here’s what you need to know.
You may qualify for the ERC if:
- Operations fully or partially suspended by a government order, or
- Gross receipts were less than 50% compared to the same quarter in 2019, or
- Decline in gross receipts of 20% or more during the first two quarters of 2020 compared to the same two quarters in 2019
How Much Is the Credit?
For 2020, the credit is capped at $5,000 per employee.
For 2021, the cap increases to up to $14,000 per employee ($7,000 per quarter for the first two quarters). (Learn more.)
Do You Qualify?
Find out if you qualify, and what the ERC may be worth to your business or organization: take the ERC Quick Test and a member of our COVID-19 Advisory Team will contact you with next steps.
Barnes Dennig COVID-19 Advisory Team
- Cheryl Ganim – email@example.com
- Andy Bertke – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Rosen – email@example.com
- Ryan Lauer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nick Pennekamp – email@example.com
What Our Clients Say
[testimonials category_id=”1785″ count=”3″]