Barnes Dennig is pleased to announce that six tax and accounting professionals have earned promotions.
The following individuals have been promoted to Manager:
- Alicia Gates, CPA, Manufacturing Client Service Team
- Kendra Mossburger, CPA, Manufacturing Client Service Team
- Matt Rosen, CPA, Manufacturing Client Service Team
As Managers, Alicia, Kendra and Matt will lead client service engagements in providing audit, tax and financial insight to Barnes Dennig’s clients. Each has demonstrated exceptional technical and client-service skills and has proven to be a valued resource for the firm and its clients.
Kendra and Matt were promoted to the additional role of Assistant Team Leader for the Manufacturing Client Service Team. Patrick Frambes, CPA, was promoted to Assistant Team Leader of the Non-Profit Client Service Team.
Senior Accountant Promotions
The following individuals have been promoted to Senior Accountant:
- Randy Cloran, CPA, Manufacturing Client Service Team
- Rachael Huebener, CPA, Construction / Real Estate Client Service Team
As Senior Accountants, their responsibilities include performing audits, preparing financial statements and tax returns, managing staff-level accountants and co-ops, and working on team-related, community and marketing efforts. They were promoted in recognition of their client-service skills, knowledge of the respective industries they serve, and experience as engagement administrators.