We are pleased to announce the promotions of eight tax and accounting professionals.
The following individuals have been promoted to Manager:
- Patrick Frambes, CPA, Non-Profit Client Service Team
- Kaitlin Newkirk, CPA, Wholesale/Distribution Client Service Team
- Heather Steinke, CPA, Manufacturing Client Service Team
As Managers, Patrick, Kaitlin and Heather will lead client service engagements in providing audit, tax and financial insight to Barnes Dennig’s clients. Each has demonstrated exceptional technical and client-service skills and has proven to be a valued resource for the firm and its clients.
The following individuals have been promoted to Senior Accountant:
- Tyler Duff, Wholesale/Distribution Client Service Team
- Jon Enders, CPA, Manufacturing Client Service Team
- Dan Holthaus, CPA, Real Estate Client Service Team
- Chad Kolde, CPA, Construction Client Service Team
- John Strittholt, the Real Estate Client Service Team
As Senior Accountants, their responsibilities include performing audits, preparing financial statements and tax returns, managing staff-level accountants and co-ops, and working on team-related, community and marketing efforts. They were promoted in recognition of their client-service skills, knowledge of the respective industries they serve, and experience as engagement administrators.