Building Your Case
Lawsuits and business disputes are on the rise. Your winning is dependent on having well-supported evidence communicated in understandable terms by an independent expert. When that expert can assist in strategy development and case preparation, you have expanded your client’s team and elevated the expertise of people working on their behalf.
When the case involves complex financial evidence, we can provide the clarity needed while adding credibility to your case. We help attorneys, businesses and individuals by pulling together information and assisting in litigation situations. Our litigation support services include:
- Evaluating expert witness testimony
- Offering testimony in discovery or at trial
- Developing case strategy
- Reviewing and analyzing financial documents and business records and drafting discovery requests
- Assisting in the development of questions for the examination of witnesses in depositions or cross-examination at trial
- Participating in settlement negotiations
- Investigating and quantifying financial fraud
- Helping to define the scope of damages by quantifying past and future losses and future costs
Certifications: Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
Litigation Support Experience: Our litigation support team is headed up by a CPA who is also a CVA, an attorney and a former IRS agent. As a result, we understand what you need to be successful. We have worked for plaintiffs and defendants and our work has been used in court proceedings as well as arbitrations and mediations. In addition, we have specialists in the areas of business valuation, fraud and forensic accounting, internal controls and IT controls that can be called upon to paint a realistic picture of what happened in a dispute.
If you need expert financial assistance for litigation or dispute resolutions, contact us. We can provide technical and strategic support to enhance your results.