You don’t have to look far to see the news stories: technology threats, security breaches and fraud are on the rise. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the current situation not-for-profit organizations are facing as we discuss the big picture on technology, cybersecurity and risks that impact not-for-profits every day.
Join Barnes Dennig Director and technology expert, Robert Ramsay, CPA, CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CITP (Certified Information Technology Professional), as he leads an interactive discussion on what not-for-profit leaders need to know about technology and cybersecurity. Attendees will gain useful knowledge on the following topics, and more:
- How to protect your operations while doing business online, and where to look for risks
- Cybersecurity threats that not-for-profits commonly face and what to do about them
- How to fight technology fraud with HIPAA/PCI compliance
- Email vulnerabilities and how they can impact online banking
- Best practices for online treasury management
This event is presented free of charge by Huntington Bank and Barnes Dennig, and attendees will be awarded 1.5 hours of CPE credit.
Please note: these events are only for individually and specifically invited guests of Huntington Bank and Barnes Dennig. If you have not directly received an invitation, please do not register. Please contact Barnes Dennig to see if you are eligible to attend. Thank you for your understanding.