Gather your senior management team and join us on Wednesday, August 23, as we present a case study on situational best practices to common issues facing multinational companies.
Case Study Leaders:
- Ellen Juram, CPA – Barnes Dennig
- Linda Weigand, CPA, JD – Barnes Dennig
- Jeffrey Link – KeyBank
The case study will include:
- Strategies for mitigating currency risk
- Research prior to market entry
- Level of presence in the foreign country
- How to bring your cash back to the U.S.
- Transfer pricing
- Your questions answered
To better tailor this case study to you, please submit questions or topics that interest you to our pre-event survey by August 11, 2017.
This event is presented free of charge by Barnes Dennig and KeyBank. Participants will be awarded 2.0 hours of CPE.
Please note: these events are only for individually and specifically invited guests of Barnes Dennig. If you have not directly received an invitation, please do not register. Please contact Barnes Dennig to see if you are eligible to attend. Thank you for your understanding.