Please join us for an interactive panel on cyber security featuring several experts leading a discussion on:
- Trends in cybercrime and what to do about them
- Where to look for risks
- Email vulnerabilities and how they can impact online banking
- Best practices for online treasury management
You will walk away with useful knowledge to protect your company while doing business online. We’ve assembled an outstanding panel to address your questions and lead the discussion on cyber security issues facing organizations like yours today.
Speakers and Panelists Include:
- Kevin Rojek, Supervisory Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Scott Norton, Treasury Management Business Development Officer, Stock Yards Bank
- Jonathan Adams, President and Co-founder, SALIX
- Robert Ramsay, Director, Barnes Dennig
We hope to see you there. Attendees will receive 2.4 Credit hours of CPE for CPAs.
Presented by Barnes Dennig and Stock Yards Bank.