Economic Enlightenment from Alan Beaulieu
There have been a lot of changes in the US, and the rest of the world, in 2017. How will they impact you? How long will the good news of 2017 last? Join us to discover what to expect in 2018 and into 2019, and what tactical decisions need to be made now in anticipation of the upcoming changes in the US and global economy.
Alan Beaulieu has a remarkable track record of providing accurate financial forecasts. He is the most popular presenter in the 18-year history of our Annual Manufacturer’s Seminar, and he will return November 16 to address your specific questions along with the following:
- Policy changes in Washington – what economic impact should we expect?
- What is happening in the markets served by manufacturing and in manufacturing itself?
- What kind of pricing pressures are we facing?
- What is happening in the oil and gas industries?
- What is the economic health of the US consumer?
- What is happening with job growth and wages?
- What is the future of business-to-business activity?
- What are the key leading indicators telling us?
- What are the megatrends we will all have to contend with?
- Will interest rates keep moving higher?
- Will those forecasts directly impact your company?
Alan Beaulieu is one of the most informed economists in the country, providing economic forecasts with 94.7% accuracy so companies can improve their performance and profits. He is a principal at ITR Economics, the Senior Economic Advisor to the National Association of Wholesalers, Chief Economist for numerous international trade associations, and a noted author and speaker. Alan co-wrote 3 books with his brother Brian: “Make Your Move” and “Prosperity in the Age of Decline”. The third book, “But I Want It”, was also co-authored by Dawn Beaulieu. It is a children’s book that brings economic lessons to youngsters. The proceeds from “But I Want It” go entirely to charity.
Please note: these events are only for individually and specifically invited guests of Barnes Dennig. If you have not directly received an invitation, please do not register. Please contact Barnes Dennig to see if you are eligible to attend. Thank you for your understanding.